19 October 2005

Happy Birthday Hudson

My son turns one year old today, and I can't believe it. It's only been a blip of time since I was sitting with him in the hospital, learning how to feed him and hold him. Now he's walking everywhere, and everything he finds, he has to put in his mouth. My favorite thing is to hear him laugh real hard, so I'm often chasing and tickling him. He can't get enough of it.

If anything he does makes people laugh, not only will he laugh too, he'll fake whatever he did, to keep us laughing. This happens especially when he sneezes or coughs. And now, he laughs every time we sneeze or cough as well! What a character!

Hudson, we'd just like to say, "Das teda...dirka dirka, ahhhh da teda! And happy birthday! We love you!"

posted by Smith @ 10/19/2005 04:34:00 PM

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Alan said...

AHHH...

Precious.

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooossshhh!!!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory