30 September 2005

Quality time with Coldplay

Last night I had a gobsmacking dream that I was spending some quality time with the guys from Coldplay. We were in London. We weren't doing anything specific, however, we were on a bus for a brief time--a school bus that is. How barmy is that?

Like any Joe Bloggs would, I tried to be as close to Chris(topher Anthony John) Martin for as much of the time as possible. But I enjoyed being around Jonny, Will, and Guy as well. At one point we were waiting on the tube in London, and I was really admiring all of their jeans, which were each unique and saturated with style. At the same time I was wondering "Where is Gweneth, why isn't she here?"

I indulged in the moment that I was watching Chris and one of the guys mucking about just before we hopped on the tube. This was the last thing I remember.

I hope that Chris and the guys will invite me to hang out again soon. For the short time that I was with them I had a smashing time, and it was all yellow.

posted by Smith @ 9/30/2005 08:43:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory