24 August 2005

Word of the Retirement Home

So sad.

I'm announcing the official retirement of the Word of the Day. Yes, vocabulary is an essential part of our grammatical lives. But this is the way is has to be, it's more important for you to learn to deal with it!

Plus, I'm committed to my remarkable wife, Dayna, my fearless son, Hudson, and to the acquisition of the sum of human intellect. I don't have time to be an English professor, no pun intended.

I will, however, continue to entertain you with the most unique and ornamental treasures of the world's punctual personality. This, in itself, is an challenging and daunting task. I am more than ready for the challenge.

posted by Smith @ 8/24/2005 09:40:00 AM

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 12:29 PM, Blogger Alan said...

What about my BRITSPEAK???

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory