29 August 2005

Understimulated

My prescription of amphetamines has depleted, and I don't have another prescription to replace it. This poses a problem since I've been taking amphetamines for more than two years now, and my brain requires them. Days without them are out of nightmares, some of the worst I've ever faced. I'm so tired that all I want to do is find the cheapest hotel and crash.

Does anyone have any amphetamines?....anyone? I'm going to take a nap now. Wake me up sometime before Wednesday or Thursday.

posted by Smith @ 8/29/2005 10:19:00 AM

1 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 8:37 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I know where you can get some.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory