04 August 2005

Simon, Please don't burst Jake's birthday bubble.


Jake wants to see Duran Duran for his birthday. I don't know why -- just look at their clothes! I feel now like I think I would feel if Hudson begged me to see Hello Kitty on Ice in Tokyo...

"Are you sure you don't want to see Elmo Gets A Hat?"

"Noooo...I want to say Hello to the Kittyyyy!!"

"Alright, alright, let's fly to Tokyo."

Okay Jake, here's the schedule. Tell me which event you would LOOOOVE to attend.

8/13/2005 Tokyo, Japan Summer Sonic Festival
8/14/2005 Osaka, Japan Summer Sonic Festival
8/15/2005 Tokyo, Japan Studio Coast
12/16/2005 Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom SECC - Glasgow
12/17/2005 Birmingham, United Kingdom The NEC Arena
12/18/2005 Manchester, United Kingdom Manchester Evening News Arena
12/21/2005 London, United Kingdom Earls Court Olympia

Let me have a chance to guess......................here?

Are you sure you don't want to see Ashlee Simpson?

Oh Jakey, you make me wanna lala on the floor.

posted by Smith @ 8/04/2005 10:18:00 AM

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 4:53 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Silly Billy...you guessed incorrectly...the obvious choice would have been the LONDON gig!!!
You buy the tickets and I'll pay for the airfaire. And I do find it most unbecoming of you to ridicule my "All-Time" favourite PoP band. For they are the ones who taught me to make all my memories careless and to dance into the fire!!!

 
At August 12, 2005 11:03 AM, Blogger Smith said...

Silly Jakey, pay more attention, "here" links to the venue in London at which your all-time favorite pop band will be performing. When opinionating on D/D, I was not referring to the band itself, but their fluffy apparel, eek. I only ridicule the ridiculous.

Yes, airfare is cheap, but hotels are a bitch on the wallet.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory