04 August 2005

PERFECT SCORE!

I feel that god wants me to display the score I made on my "loyaly quiz," and I'm pleased to do it.

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger (I must add a few animal names: pig, turkey, jackass, snake, skunk, chimp, and just for fun, weasel) who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, ‘Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again.’“ –George W. Bush [09/17/2002] (That's Our President. Aren't you proud?)


posted by Smith @ 8/04/2005 08:27:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois

husband, father, son, brother, friend; curious, skeptical, cognizant, reasonable, liberal, freethinker

Google

Design by Beccary


Blogwise - blog directory